Monday, 03 March 2008

Words of Wisdom

Some times the wisdom of a 6 and a half year old can really knock your breath away. While I was typing away, bragging about the conquests of my Snuggle Bug, I left my kids *almost* to their own devices. They were happily drawing, colouring and cutting while I tapped away hurriedly on my story before they noticed I was missing in action.

I went through to the lounge to be surprised and amazed at the beautiful works of art my little Picasso's had created. Madam Fluff, however had completely destroyed (don't ask me how) my favourite pen. While I am having a little huff and a puff, while serving them up their dinner, Kade walks up to me and says "Mom, you know, I really know how you feel." HUH? "Remember" he continues "when I built that robot with my lego's that I really liked and they completely destroyed it?" Hhmm, I'm listening "Well, Mom I just forgived them, that's all you have to do Mom, just forgive her." ....................

Please tell me how on God's good earth I can be mad after that?? I Love these kids :)

This time I must dash, I just had to run and save Connor's chicken nuggets from being drenched in strawberry flavoured syrup instead of tomato sauce.

No comments: