Monday, 18 August 2008

Why?

Have you ever wondered why YOU have been chosen to be your husband's spouse and the Mother of that child or those children? Destiny? Why are some people bessed with their families and some cursed (with abusive relastionships, partner or parent)?

I have often wondered why oh why God has allowed me to be a mother and a wife, I don't deserve them and they certainly don't deserve me. It hurts knowing that I'll never be what they need me to be no matter how hard I try. The best intentions are just not good enough. They are just so beautiful and precious and they deserve better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one on earth could be a better mother to your children than you can. They are half of you, remember, and no-one else could love them more than you. Just a thought.