Friday, 13 June 2008

My Purple Hero.

Some mornings the kids wake up at sparrow fart and I allow them to watch T.V until breakfast is ready. The conversation that followed:

Madam Fluff. "Mom, you know, Barney is really silly."

Me. "Oh really, what makes you say that?"

Madam Fluff, with a sceptical laugh. "Barney says cleaning up is fun. Isn't he just so silly?"

For one of the first times in my life I supported and defended the famous Purple Dinosaur's argument. I just simply had to get my two cents in while I had the backing of a (I'm wondering if after this "ridiculously silly" comment, is any longer) child's role model.

Go Barney! I love you today! "I love you, you love me....La la la la la la la........won't you say you love me too."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved Barney. Great guy that :)